For Every Good Work

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work.  

Once a man told me he was blessed, because his needs were being adequately met. I quickly told him that I wanted to build three churches in Botswana, and would appreciate it, if he would give me a check for one hundred thousand dollars. 

He answered "I’m not blessed that way." The above verse states: "always having all sufficiency in all things, have an abundance for every good work." I told him that building the churches in Botswana was a good work, which would qualify for the above verse. 

God wants to give you far more than you need so you can be a tremendous blessing for meeting the needs of many churches.